2013-02-26

Talking to me

    A few people have said how they didn't want to bother me much, or to take up my time.  But by far one of the best things about this blog is chatting to others interested in the funeral industry from all over the place.

    I genuinely enjoy chatting with people, so never hesitate to email me!  Not only is it fun, but it's sometimes a welcome break from work.

   So email me, or chat instantly via google plus, or even leave a comment on the blog.  I might not always answer immediately, but I will always enjoy and appreciate hearing from others.

    For now I'll leave this with a funny saying I once heard: "never annoy a funeral director, or you might get a free funeral"

An~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never hesitate to ask a question or comment on something, this is an open minded and free space.

If you want to contact me privately do so at: theothersideoffunerals@gmail.com

~