2012-11-10

Funeral Spam

    Recently I got the first bit of funeral related spam.  I find it odd that this email gets so little spam, considering it put it on the blog and other places so publicly.  But anyway, this spam amused me so I thought it deserved a post.

Click to enlarge.
    I took a screenshot on the ad in the email, then blanked out the contact details.  This way if it is just phishing or a scam it won't get anyone who looks at it.  Plus I do not allow advertising on the blog, I might talk of companies and let them have posts.  But only in the sense that they are explaining or describing themselves, not promoting a company.

    If anyone is interested they could track this down, but be aware that I have not checked to see if this is legitimate nor will I.

An~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never hesitate to ask a question or comment on something, this is an open minded and free space.

If you want to contact me privately do so at: theothersideoffunerals@gmail.com

~